This essential structure may develop different diseases, from inflammatory, until of tumoral and traumatic origin, between other; the main areas with objective of treatment are described on next:
• Tendinitis, trigger finger, DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis.
• Carpal tunnel syndrome and other compressive syndromes.
• Fractures, luxations and ligamentary hand lessions.
• Congenital hand deformities.
• Tumors (cysts or soft tissue tumors).
• Contractures & acquired hand deformities.
• Tendinous hand injuries.
• Skin injuries (grafts & flaps).